Monday, May 7, 2012

Recipe: Veggie Sammich

Veggies and Hummus! Yes please! This "Sammich" pleases every time. The flavors of the fresh vegetables a top a layer of hummus is always so satisfying. I love how simple and easy this recipe is.  I can prepare it in 10 minutes tops. My best friend Samantha loves this sandwich so I decided to name it after her. I think sammich has a pretty good ring to it if I do say so myself.

Ingredients:
 
2 romaine Leafs
1 avocado
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped cucumber 
1/2 cup sprouts  (any kind of sprouts will do I like alfalfa sprouts)
2 tbsp chopped onions

To assemble this sammich start with your romaine leaf and spread the hummus on top. Add, tomatoes, cucumber, onions, avocado, and top with sprouts.

Enjoy!
-Britnee

Watch the YouTube video here.

 


Hummus,  romaine, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, and sprouts.







No comments:

Post a Comment