Thursday, June 21, 2012


Recipe: Raw Vegan Alfredo Pasta
 
 Alfredo pasta, Yes please! I love me some pasta! Pasta and bread were my go to foods while on a sad (Standard American Diet) diet. With this Alfredo dish it has really helped me get through my pasta cravings. The creaminess of the pasta hits the spot every time!

Ingredients:

2-3 zucchini squash  
1 cup soaked cashews
1-1 1/2 clove garlic
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp miso
1 tsp dijon mustard

To make your noodles you can peel the zucchini into thin strips or use a slicer. Make your noodles and set aside in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients into VitaMix and blend. Mix in Alfredo sauce to your noodles. Serve and garnish with parsley if desired. 

 Watch the YouTube video here.




 


 These things crack me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment