Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shelly's blood Test Results

10/20/12

Just a little blurb to let you guys in on my blood test results.  I had started to keep track of my test results back in 2006 when I was really sick.  My cholesterol was a whopping 210.  Now, I know doctors will tell you that 210 isn't such a bad number.  In my opinion and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn's opinion, they couldn't be more wrong!  In his book Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, Dr. Esselstyn says to be heart attack proof that you're cholesterol should be 150 or less.  I also show you my B12 results, my glucose numbers and more.  If you haven't started this way of life yet, hopefully this will inspire you to do so.  We all deserve to live a healthy happy life!

Watch the YouTube video below

     .


No comments:

Post a Comment