Friday, October 26, 2012

Cesar Salad Dressing

Lately I have been having a difficult time getting my greens on. I just don't have the urge to have salads lately, but i need those greens! Dark leafy greens are a very important aspect to your diet. Calorie for calorie dark leafy greens are the most concentrated source of nutrition of any food. These greens are essential! They are a rich source of minerals, and vitamins. So, to help me over come my anti-salad slump I started using this delicious salad dressing. I honestly cant stop scarfing down the greens! For this salad I usually throw in romaine, spring mix, cherry tomatoes and a little onion. Feel free to add any vegetables you would like.

Ingredients:

2 skinned zucchini squash
4 cloves garlic
2 tsp cappers
1/2 tsp dijon mustard
1 juiced lemon
2 tsp nama shoyu
2 tbsp olive oil (feel free to leave this out if you are watching your fat)
1 tsp pepper
pinch of salt

Place all ingredients into vita mix and blend away till smooth. Place a top your favorite greens and vegetables and devour.

- Britnee <3

                                                       Watch the YouTube video here 

No comments:

Post a Comment