Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Recipe:  Pico De Gallo Salsa

Salsa Salsa Salsa!!!!! Oh how I can eat some salsa. I'm telling you I can just eat it by the spoon full. I love the spiciness and the freshness of homemade salsa. Making your own salsa has to be one of the simplest recipes out there but hardly anyone does it. I would much rather take a fresh homemade salsa over a packaged or canned any day. I love to experiment with making different types. This pico de gallo is one of the simplest salsas but has some kick! You can adjust that kick by adding more or less serrano chilies. Kick up the spice and dig in!

 Ingredients:

4-6 diced juicy ripe tomatoes
2 small limes juiced
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/4 cup diced red onion
1-2  finely chopped serrano chilies
1/2 of a lemon juiced
1/4 cup diced cilantro
salt to taste

Combine all ingredient into bowl and stir. Best to let sit for an hour so all flavors can marinate. 

Enjoy!
- Britnee <3 


Join us on YouTube






No comments:

Post a Comment